Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Revisited : Little Wonders

Listening to : Hey There Delilah - Plan White T's

You got up this morning.
You went to eat breakfast.
You got to work/school.
You got your grades back.
You received a smile from a few friends and struck a good conversation.
You had lunch with your friends. They're really awesome.
You had a rough day at work but you managed to squeeze a nice latte in the middle of it.
You really don't want to be where you are but... You have some friends around you.

I guess I haven't really been appreciative recently.
I haven't made much effort to really sit down and be happy with the things around me.
That I really can have a real shitty-terrible-bad day but still be happy.
Cause at the end of it, I look to the left and to the right, I realize I have people whom will fight alongside me.
Alongside me to the very end, which is really ridiculous at times.
Never would I have imagined that I would be in this position yet again.

Looking at the term 'valor' the past few days and trying to understand it...
It really isn't about true strength or your ability in battle.
It's about the heart, it's about the people around you.
Strength isn't about what's in you, but what's around...
Today, and even in weeks to come. No matter what happens.
A united front doesn't explain it enough... No.
Anyone can be united, it's really, for what cause...

It isn't always about victory or defeat, sometimes it just isn't.
This time, I want to make sure that it isn't so.
It's really going to be about true valor, about those by our sides.
Cause these are the little wonders that make the miracle.
These are the amazing things, amazing treasures that we have. :)

No comments: