Saturday, May 14, 2011

Double Single

Listening to : Somewhere only we know - Glee

I'm coming across really bluntly this time round, coming across with a resolve as well.
That this double life has to go.
Nobody can love a messed up man, or a man who has 2 totally different lives.
It's time to settle it once and for all, all or nothing.
Guess I've been trying to merge the 2 extremities but it hasn't been working.
Yeah, there's only one way to it, killing one altogether.
I'm not too sure what can/would possibly happen.
However, I've come to realize that my simple actions are no longer my own.
They have way too much implications and that is a cause for worry to me.

Before anything at all, before chasing my dreams, before looking at another even.
I've got to fix this up, I've got to be the one Lionel that God wants me to be.
This 30 days would be a tough one for me.
But definitely a necessary one as well.
Wait and see what can happen, I just hope that the outcome isn't one which is undesired.
Help me out in this alright?
On hindsight, memories were great. They were all really great. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go lionel! ;)

Anonymous said...

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
=D

Lionel!! said...

Thanks alot! :) I will keep on keeping on! And yes, leave your name next time! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm Meir =D

Lionel!! said...

Hi Meir! :) It's glad to know the blog is viewed by many!