Wednesday, May 04, 2011

So the summer begins

Listening to : Somewhere only we know - Lifehouse

So it has finally started, the long awaited summer holidays.
I can't say I'm extremely ecstatic about it.
Guess probably cause of two simple reasons,
the holiday mood kind of set in slightly prematurely sometime about a week back.
Also, well, the semester hasn't been great on a whole, I'm just a little afraid of how things will be.
Especially in this coming long holiday....

I wouldn't wanna slip back into a lost limbo.
Trying to compound my activities one after another.
Though I do know that it isn't going to be the best solution, guess this will do.
To probably stop me from letting my mind go wild again.

I've probably learnt alot this semester, much needs to be reflected upon.
More importantly, much work needs to be done in preparation for the next one.
In the mean time, at least for this week.
Let me indulge in a time of pure laziness.

*Reminded of a great song today,
"So tell me when you're gonna let me in,
I'm getting tired and need somewhere to begin"
- Keane

No comments: