Sunday, May 29, 2011

The question comes down to, Why

Listening to : U and I - Medina

In the past 24 hours, I've seen many faces of people.
Friends whom I really thought I could trust and befriend to turn into well, sudden violent monsters.
Pardon the use of strong language. But I suppose this is what competition drives people to do.
Also, I've seen how total strangers become the strongest supporters of a vision and goal that was just handed to them at that very moment.
No matter what, no matter how.
I have to admit, that where I am now, in the position I was placed in,
was never my desire, at all.
However, now that it is, I will make it a point that who I am becomes who WE are.

I am living the life, not because of the many leaders that I have with me, not cause of the people I have.
Yeah, I enjoy every one bit of it.
But really, I guess I'm taking it, everything with good stride cause I'm having a different mentality.
A different one from all 4 camps I've been a leader in.
No longer shall it be a conquest to be the best by pushing down the rest.
Nope.
We become the best, by being who we are, by having that energy, by having that spirit.
Unity not by conquest.
But unity by strength.
Let's see how this will go.
I am excited!!

No comments: