Saturday, May 28, 2011

The turn

Listening to : Heaven - Fire Theft

So it seems that in a span of the past 10-12 hours, my life has been aptly thrown into a pile of responsibilities.
Not complaining, I must admit that such an opportunity came as a shock but...
I always love a good challenge.
2 weeks, I've got 2 whole weeks to come up with an idea, an identity strong enough to match up.
I've also got to admit, I was always more comfortable in the sidelines but....
Guess this could just be God's way of forcing me back in line.
Getting my back in shape, I think it's actually working to a large extent.

Either way,Yurika! (Or however you spell it)
Will be a great change for not just me but for everyone else in the house.
It isn't the first, but it sure is pretty much the most challenging of camps and houses to lead.
I just hope I can inspire, not aggressiveness, but the desire to be the best in every one of those teams.
What they take home has to be something which we create, which flows from our heart.
So yes, that brings me back to the simple point...

The heart is what really matters isn't it?
I've got to admit, the heart looks pretty bleak at the moment, but i think it's changing.
It's getting clearer, it's getting purer.
I just hope, by the time I speak my first words, my first cheer, it'll be genuine.
Not my heart, but yours...

No comments: