Monday, May 09, 2011

Mayyy

Listening to : Beauty in the World - Macy Gray

I have got to get my butt moving, get my mind engaged with something.
Can't seem to stay slacking around doing nothing.
I am literally rotting deep down inside.
Sometimes I even wish that I could just push my reservist forward and make my June less packed.
Yeah, among the 3 months, June is going to be one mad month.
(Nothing compared to that of the exam week of course)
Loud Camp
Higher Conference
Reservist
Level 1
Man, it's gonna be an exciting month if I may add.
Right now, I'm just taking it easy. Getting my miscellaneous chores done.
Guess the month of May will be getting back in full steam of crossfit and also getting used to random sports.
Not forgetting the many chill out sessions I'm waiting to have with YOU!
Yeah, you. Reading this right now. I need to catch up with all of you! 

No comments: