Monday, May 23, 2011

Haters!

Listening to : Strobe - Deadmau5

Wow, I am surprised, I found my first hater (of CROSS-fit), strangely from one close to me...
Strangely, responses have been great but criticism came based on the reflection of myself.
Well, all I can say is that yes, I know I'm nowhere near perfect.
When I say nowhere near, I really do mean far off, like me and perfection are like planets apart.
Getting there would take more than revamping close to my entire life.
However, these words written on this blog come from my heart.
Living it out personally may be tough on one hand, really...
But the fact is, that these cross my mind, every one of these "reflections" cross my mind during the WOD.
Nowhere else, I believe it's a divine time and if you believe otherwise, it is your lost.

Everything written is based on my own personal experiences.
Nothing is really related to the official Crossfit HQ webpage nor any denomination.
However, they are genuine and they do contain impact, at least to me.
So please, don't begin by judging me or looking at it cynically, cause like what I said...
Everyone is fighting a battle, be kind.
So do support (But yes, I do appreciate constructive criticisms!)
Thanks much!

No comments: