Saturday, May 14, 2011

Past erased

Listening to : Letters from the sky - Civil Twilight

As you can see, a new blogskin, a new outlook.
Hopefully that this will bring a good change.
A better perspective of Lionel as well as boosting that segment f CROSS-fit.
Mashing what I love, Crossfit with what I live for, GOD.

Also, I'm partially glad that somehow, one way or another.
Blogger messed up, erasing all posts after Thursday morning.
Guess it meant that certain things just weren't meant to be said publicly like that?
I know that this is a blog and shouldn't be highly commercialized to a certain extent.
I wouldn't want CROSS-fit to really take over this blog entirely, of course it plays a big role but...
The last thing I would want is for it to become all of me. Nah, I still want to be human.
Guess the blabber posts were definitely not required and shouldn't be present.
But either way, being emo has never been more real to me than this year.
I've learned how to feel, reflect, think, maybe even too much.
Don't exactly think that it's a very bad thing but, it keeps me aware of myself.

However, if it's anything at all, Pursuing what isn't yours or what isn't meant to be yours...
Is really futile effort ain't it?
Right now, I'm chasing a dream, a desire, but I'm unsure, uncertain.
Of course the many romantic and thought provoking movies ain't helping.
(How about Gnomeo and Juliet is thought provoking, how sissy can I get right?)
Ultimately, the choice isn't mine, it's God's isn't it?
He directs, I act. Just that sometimes, freestyling always seem to be a better option.
If I could just Peek into destiny...

*This is such a cliche line I just HAD to put it up!

No comments: