Sunday, May 15, 2011

countdown to the 30

Listening to : Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie

It's been a while, waking up with a light heart.
I suppose yesterday really made things easy, made things clear.
That his burden is light. Really light if I may add...

I've got from now till Friday, 6 full days to do all that I can.
To make full use of it, to make my point before the 30 days begin.
I can't waste it, not a second of it, I so need to know how this is going to go down.
I need hope for the Sabbatical. Yeah, God will provide, I know...
I'm sure we will all come forth stronger at the end of it.
Either stronger or more broken than ever.

So yes, I was reminded of a simple phrase Yulin said months back.
"Be kind, for everyone else is fighting a harder battle."
I can't exactly say that I've been totally independent, but I will say that many have been along side me.
And I really really am grateful, to every single one of you.
For every bit of advise, encouragement, smile and simply listening to painful Lionel.
For now, I wanna be kind, cause there're others who'll need my help, cause they're fighting a harder battle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Treat everyone with kindness, even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are.

= D Meir

Anonymous said...

i see my name! hahaha