Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friend or Fun

Listening to : Danza Kuduro - Don Omar

I was posed a real interesting question a few days ago,
"Friend or Fun?"
Seems like the most ridiculous of questions to me but....
It seems that it's true, are we really in it as friends or for fun?
In almost every relationship that we have, are we really in it to be friends? Or just for fun...

I know those whom I treat as friend and those whom I treat as fun.
Nope, don't judge me on that, everyone has some whom they really have just for fun...
Just to pass time, just to be around when things are great and throw away when the going gets tough.
Of course I do treat everyone, I do mean everyone, with utmost respect.
But really, there're those whom I'll look out for and those whom I may just turn a blind eye to.
Not cause I can't be bothered, but really, cause they probably look to me in the exact same way.

Either way, life's been good.
No, no one has offended me of any sorts, it's just something I thought about.
Moving up one notch at a time.
The 30 days will also do some great work in due time.
For now, yet again, I need to retrack the works done from the past week!

No comments: