Friday, November 27, 2009

Paradise

Listening to : Paradise City - Guns and Roses

Maybe I really am still naive.
However, it doesn't warrant treating me like I am.
Oh well, I really should be bigger and accept the fact.
I should be respecting my elders.

They say that grass is greener on the other side?
Hmmm, yeah, take me to paradise city where the grass is greener!
Well, all talk, there's no such place.
You are in paradise city.
You make it your paradise city. That's the way!

I did a little thinking yesterday.
I seem to lead too much of a happy go lucky life?
Too much to the point that I think that it actually leads to laziness
I'm really too easily contented such that when tasks are given to me, I really can't be bothered.
Call me a physical Junkie, I think that's what I am.
I'll do anything which really involves exercise.
But in terms of everything else. It's going to be a little difficult.
I know I shouldn't be like that, sleep lesser, play less, work more.
I think it's about time to start.

However, if I really do start working and all, I'm afraid honestly.
That I become too serious, become possibly not myself.
I take pride in the times where I'm able to confidently say that I'm not too affected by externalities because I'm very often ignorant or ain't thinking too much.
Yeah, I'm aware when it comes to relating to others and all.
But you see, I'm aware, but I don't wish to get involved.
Oh well, this week is over AGAIN.
Hopefully next week will pass slightly slower with lesser sleep.

No comments: