Thursday, November 05, 2009

IPHONE

Listening to : Keep it real - Jonas Brothers

So I have officially been matriculated into the society of Iphone users.
That implies a few things I suppose,
ORD LOH.
And of course I join the ranks of almost every other teen my age whom uses the phone.
It's handy, it's useful.
I'm not a very big fanatic of this phone honestly.
I really ain't. But the salesperson really made it sound quite obvious in my face.
If I don't get an Iphone, I'm an Idiot.
Strange thing was that he isn't a Apple salesperson but a Singtel one.
So I guess his advice would come from a less biased source.
So yes, the phone feels great actually, quite light and at the same time comes with music.
Yes, thats like my one and only concern actually.
MUSIC. I need it in my phone. or at least it'll be great if i have an abundance of it.

Strangely the salesperson seemed very friendly.
The moment I told him I was in army he kind of gave me alot more priority.
After choosing and all, he conversed with me a little asking me about my unit and all.
Very shockingly, we were from the same unit! He knows my Boss!
That is rather funny. Which made things alot easier.
More so I can trust his opinion on the phone choice.
It's still in the morning so nothing much to blog about. More later!

No comments: