Friday, November 13, 2009

better days

Listening to : Better days - Goo goo dolls

Maybe its just me waking up on the right side of the bed.
Maybe its just me getting lesser sleep today or just the right amount.
It ain't like the biggest revelations that I've ever had.
No it isn't. But its one of the more meaningful ones.
That if I really wanted to have better days. That if I really wanted to start my life over again.
To forgo all that has happened so far and to turn back time to where I began.
Then how would it be? How would I want my World to start again.
I would want nothing more than to have Shiming right beside me.
To live it with her all the way again.
Yes, I may not be living the best of life now.
May not be the best man or smartest or even the most disciplined. Maybe even rebellious.
But I won't change a thing if it means I have to give her up.
Tonights the night the World begins again

No comments: