Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Fight for a reason

Listening to : Under the knife - Rise Against

So I'm doing an entry twice a day now.
I'm finding it strange cause I've got nothing to do.
So i've decided to watch a movie on youtube and all.
It's called Never Back Down. Yes I've watched it like ten times or so.
It's by far one of the most inspiring movies of not giving up.
Then I found a rather interesting truth in all that fighting.
Everyone has a fight, not just you not just me, everyone.
There's a time when someone will be tested and you'll be thrown in the ring.
Then what? Then do you fight? Do you step in or back down?

Everyone has a certain battle, be it physical, be it mental, be it spiritual.
Something of epic proportions which will determine the rest of your life.
When we're put to the test, it's very contrary to many peoples belief.
Instead of it messing you up, you control the outcome.
It's all on you, always has been.
You just need to step up to the challenge.
No it won't be easy, it involves quite a bit of beating, scars, bruises, lots of pain.
Thats why we have to train for it, to prepare ourselves for this fight.
Different period have different fights.
No you don't waste your energy on useless battles and conflicts, you focus on the one big challenge. You focus on the one big fight.

Why do you fight? Is it for yourself?
If it is, then it's not reason enough for it.
So, since everyone has this one battle. When do we know?
When do we know that this is it?
When you find yourself saying to yourself, you fight this fight to never fight again.
Thats when you realize that this is it.
Take some time to think to yourself, we fight everyday of our lives.
We give it quite a bit of ourselves each day, but it's out attitude that matters.
It's the fighting spirit.
Don't give up on yourself, others won't give up on you.

If we could make a difference, than I'll fight.
Fight for the lives I care for, for me to say that I've done all I can to ensure that they're proud and happy.

So why do I run?
Why do I pain myself each day?
No, it's not cause I like it and enjoy the pain, it can get tiring at times.
It's not just to keep fit and look good, I can't be bothered.
So why do I keep pushing myself all these time?
Is it to prove something to myself? To have a false hope of winning and succeeding?
To feel part of something bigger?
Is it really solely cause of Shiming?
Right here, Right now, this is my fight.
I will keep running to find the reason why.
I will keep fighting on to understand.
Either way, this work for me.
To have the person on my left and right go strong together. That is probably it.

No comments: