Tuesday, November 17, 2009

oh btw

Listening to : Supermassive Black Hole - Muse

I never though I'll use my blog in this manner.
However, since those who read it are those whom are close to me, I presume..
But yeah, I've pretty much lost all respect of him.
He may talk big, may appear bigger. But after that simple conversation.
I realise that he really is small inside. That I will never come to respect him.
Yeah, we all have different ways of doing things, but you don't assume things.
I didn't give it to that monkey cause I felt that it wasn't appropriate.
However, if I ever was under him, yeah, I'll wanna change.
It's come to a stage where I totally do not respect all that he's doing.
From working with peers to how he deals with those under him.
Yeah it can be stressful at times, but manage it.
To think you need to cool down and warm up.
Yes Lionel is offended.












Oh well, life goes on. Here goes Big Bang Theory season 2.
Oh the ORD life.

No comments: