Sunday, November 29, 2009

I love this place

Listening to : With or without you - Keane

I'm fairly surprised once again by the viewership of this blog.
I chose not to have a tagboard to keep myself ignorant about it.
To my surprise, there really are a few who do take time to read it.
Thus I am rather pleased. However, please do not be mistaken.
This blog is not emo! If it paints an emo picture that you are clearly deceived.
I just try to engrave my life and thoughts slightly more expressively.

I have spent some time to think it over.
I have always thought that it isn't the right time to take action.
However, right here, right now.
The opportunity presents itself once again.
I honestly feel that I don't deserve it. Honestly, there are many others who really do more than me. Some others may even desire it more too.
Inadequate may be the word which keeps flashing across my mind right about now.
Yeah, I do feel that way sometimes.
However, the fact that some people really do believe in me.
Alot of them believe in me more than I do for myself.
Things have changed and I'm very glad that it has changed for the better.

The only thing and issue that I have to deal with is commitment.
Like what was preached today.
It's time to start working, to throw in the axe and start working on the ground.
It does take some effort to sacrifice all the time to be part of a bigger world.
Many whom don't even know me gladly accept me into this group without even knowing my abilities, which makes me feel very at home.
No it isn't similar to the days of the old Jurong West.
But I'm happier this way, I don't wish to go back.
I don't wish to backtrack, but I want to make things grow from here.
Will I choose this path?
Yeah, I will, it takes some sort of guts and at the same time proper mentality.
The 'just do it' spirit.
No, I'm definitely not ready.
But I don't need to be to ready to be doing something like this.
I want to really engage and do something that matters.
If others believe in me, if others really trust me so much.
I wouldn't want to let them down.
I wouldn't want to let myself down.
I'll make this effort to climb up one pitch at a time.

No comments: