Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Stand

Listening to : Someday - Rob Thomas

Sometimes it really isn't easy to deal with certain disappointments in life.
I guess this has been rampant.
ORD life is really overrated and now I know why.
Uncertain issues are those which plague the lives of many nowadays.
It's strange how I refuse to be put down despite all these happenings.
It doesn't mean I'm cold or numb to all these.
In fact, it has pretty much set me back one or two when it has reached my ears.
In fact, all of these are to me very unnecessary.
However, if it matters to every single one of them. Then it matters to me.
It started with just 2. Now its 7.
It ain't easy to be in the know how, it didn't make it easier when people start to critisize my style. It pretty much irritates me.

However, I choose not to give in, not to back down.
I've ever thought of throwing in the towel and just saying no to it all.
To leave them be, to say that these aren't my troubles.
Then I'll let the Devil win.
So I'll keep on fighting this fight.
I won't give up on every single one of them.
I hope, that if I haven't been, to be a pillar for all 6 of them.
I may not be the best, the most wise or prayerful or spiritual.
However, I hope that I'm enough for them, I hope that I can be that ear and eventually be that word of council which can hopefully help them.

No I ain't emo. I can be if I want to, but I figured its all a matter of choice.
You choose how you want it to be.
You choose how you want your life to feel, to impact, to be like.
I would just love some help from above.
Cause I know that without it, I'll fail.... again.

No comments: