Sunday, November 01, 2009

high

Listening to : Time for miracles - Adam Lambert

The words were smooth, tone was politically right.
The talk was close to almost flawless. It was indeed impressive.
I have to admit, and I don't doubt the words which came out of his mouth.
They were genuine, very real and truthful.
However, how much I took in was sadly alot lesser than that of what he expected.
Not trying to be rebellious of any sort.
I'm very fine with things being said out like this.
Out on the table, very clean, very real.
Yes, I may be stubborn at times. but so are many others.
If its true and if its undoubtedly correct, then I might just take heed.
it may even move me at times.
So why do I even regard the words of people such as Pastor or my Parents?
I tried to give myself an evaluation.
I still found little or no clue at all. However, I'm sure that its something to do with authority and stuff like that.
Call me prideful still, but please don't call the kettle black.

Certain things in life need not be shared across the table in front of others.
These are the issues of life which I hold in high regard.
Things which may be good to the extent of me being unfit to share on their behalf.
However, certain things may hold too much grudge in regard for me to say.
Like what I said, I guess respect is earned, its given to those which I deem to be honored and feared.

Anyway, I have to agree that not everything may be profitable.
If thats really the case, then life would really be boring, wouldn't it?
Sorry, but call us scoundrels if you want. I really can't be bothered anymore.

No comments: