Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Winter League

Listening to : False Pretense - Red Jump Suit Apparatus

So it may be a new passion found.
Not too sure if this will die down or not.
The old passion still remains, running will always be a love to me.
However, that may just take the sidelines to the new game.
Frisbee.
Yeah, I know, many of you must be really querying. What on Earth am I talking about.
I ain't the best at it, in fact, I'm barely even good.
I'm a newbie at it but yeah, its kinda fun to pick up and all.
I'll definitely still do my speed trainings and long runs etc etc.
However, that will be on top of the various trainings that I'll have.
I realized that whatever I've done the past few months in terms of fitness have not gone to waste. I'm still able to keep up and all.
All I need to do now is to be able to learn the throws and movements on the pitch.
It's like a fusion of my two passions, Basketball and track.
Speed and precision. Much what I love.

No comments: