Sunday, November 01, 2009

disposition

Listening to : According to you - Orianthi

The two best places to blog.
On my bed and after a solid run.
Contrary to many people's belief, you do alot of thinking when you are actually running.
You try to shut your mind off from the pain and try to go into a 'trance' or some sort of runners high. However, in the midst of all of it, you'll subconsciously start thinking.
The issues which hit you head are very surprisingly the issues which are closest to you.
The few things which come across my mind are like shiming, my connect group etc etc.
In fact, the very worry-some things are those which come across my mind.
I find myself most at peace with myself and closest to my inner self when I run.
Ok, in this, I don't mean sprinting, I mean long distance running.
The biggest thing which runs through my mind while sprinting is,
PAIN PAIN PAIN STOP STOP AHHHHHHHH
Somewhere along those lines I guess.

So what did I think of when I was running today?
Well, strangely its the idea of familiarity and bridging that gap towards another person.
First, let me set the story straight,
I'm going for track training tomorrow after God knows how long.
I'm not too afraid of me not being fit or anything like that, I'm more worried about the fact that I don't know anybody there except like Mr Wong and a few others.
The thing is that I used to go for training solely for the company and the inspirations they give me.
However, this time round there's not going to be anybody.
I was wondering how is it going to be like? Will it be boring? Will I give up easier? Will I even go?
Alot of these questions were honestly crossing my mind.

However, another point was shot across when I realized that it was true that in many areas of life, I can be very friendly, at the same time very very 'arrogant' like.
Its honestly a very hypocritical way of working.
But I guess this is just me and I find it tough to break the habit.
Thus familiarity is something which is of great importance when it comes to having fun.
I've seen some who totally are new to a group but blend in very well with the dynamics.
It's all about how we all react towards things and our attitudes towards it.
Like how Master Uguay would say in the movie 'Kung Fu Panda'.
"There's no such thing as good or bad news, there's only news, how we perceive it is what matters". Or somewhere along those lines.
So whats the outcome for tomorrow?
I honestly still don't know. Guess I'll be going there and try to act as a Senior?
How I wish it could just be like the old days when things were so much easier.
The very pleasing thing is that I'm still welcomed according to Mr Wong.
And yes, very thick skinned styled, I'll definitely be there as long as one person in a hundred wants me there. Oh oh oh.

No comments: