Wednesday, November 25, 2009

CHINESE

Listening to : Everybody in Love - JLS

I still hear the roars of the F5 right above my head.
Well, I'm surprised to say that I really do miss FSS, it has been great there.
The ORD life is seriously too overrated. I practically have nothing to do nowadays.
Yes, I am lazy. Very lethargic and unwilling to really get any job done.
I'm just very afraid to lose my freedom. Somewhat that sounds really sad!
I have been sleeping at 4 everyday and waking up at 12 or so. it's honestly rather ridiculous.
Yeah I spend my day doing something more or less productive.
Be it training for frisbee or sending my girl home. Either way, I try to make it a point to do something useful every single day.
The worm inside me should grow out of this lazy streak soon I hope.
I'm going to give it till mid December to snap out of this lifestyle.
After that, it's time to get down to some serious business.

Yesterday I went over to JW to join in the leaders meeting.
Rather surprised cause Most of the Connect Group leaders were invited.
I love going back to JW. It brings back real fond memories.
I remember talking about places of victories before.
One of those places in which I am confident is my place of victory is JW itself.
Yeah, thats the place where my foundation was constructed.
It was the place for many firsts. However, I don't want to dwell too much in that.
The future should always be looked forward to. Which is to me, better.
I hold strong to what many say, that you should never wish to go back to former glory.
You should look forward to the future no matter how shabby you are now.
Oh the complications of it all.

On the other hand, it was A Pst Dennis Balcombe whom preached yesterday which warranted the invite to the meeting.
Well, I was rather surprised by it cause the moment I saw him, I knew he was familiar.
I've seen him before.
The moment he speaked, I remembered.
He came many years ago when I was still in secondary school.
However, he will always stay sketched in my mind.
He had so much passion for the lost, for a vision he practically learnt 2 new languages to evangelize. Yeah, thats really inspirational.
He preached a great word about the commitment that we need to have towards China and all.
The last time, when he came, his message was really about how passionate the chinese are.
He flashed videos of people really praising in the villages in the rural areas.
It was very impactful.

It makes you wonder.
You're living such a puny self centered life.
When we try to say we are living for others, simply hearing stories like that make you doubt that statement altogether.
We really are privileged to be hear having freedom not being oppressed literally.
I want to change.

No comments: