Monday, March 27, 2006

The start of the beggining

Listening to : The time has come - Hillsongs United
Just got back from training.
Shucks man its really late la. Its 8!
Ok now i've actually bothered to come up with a schedule/timetable for my life.
Cause since my current school timetable is screwed up. I really need to maximise time.
Actually the change of timetable wasn't any better.
In fact its worst. I end at 5 on 2 days. -.-.
Like thanks alot for giving us the BEST timetable ever man!
Ok so track training is a little more relaxed today.
Not too sure why. But it was manageable la.
Other than the fact that i haven't really been training.
Well wednesday is at turf city. Which is at WOODLANDS!
So i doubt i'll be going. SHould be going either fitness or fencing.
And friday there's road relay. heh.
Ok think thats about it. Got to gobble down food then start mugging.
THere goes a HUGE portion of my social life. Sad hur...

No comments: