Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Revive the mugger within...

Listening to : Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me - U2.

YES! The Mugger Spirit Lives! Right.
Thanks to some peeps in school who mug which give me pressure.
Anyway its good la. Today was my first day of mugging.
And I have to say it was more productive than i thought it'll be.
Managed to cover like Econs and Physics.
Maths and Hist is like super tough!!
I totally don't get maths and Hist is super exhausting!
Thank God History is just my H1.
And now i'm contemplating whether or not to crash maths lects.
I'm in serious disadvantage now.
OH NO! i'm talking as if its still O levels.
RIght. Anyway like my ankle is like feeling much better la!
I just can't jump around that much.
I pretend i'm walking normally though.
other than that. Frankly I can't wait for school to start.
I frankly have no idea.
I'm like now considering MANY other cca.
Namely, council, fencing, volleyball, basketball, track, fitness, rugby.
Thats alot man. I think this holiday I gotta sit and think what to join.
Oh! and like 2moro is gonna be our 1st class outing!
But like i cant contact all the sji ruggers and other new ppl.
It's kinda gonna be an ex-T9 outing la.
Just witht eh change of facils...thats all.
HAHA! ok its kinda funny man. Anyway hopefully it'll be fun 2moro.

No comments: