Monday, March 13, 2006

What a great way to start

Listening to : Sweet child of mine - Guns and Roses

WOW! Its the start of the holidays!!
Ok here's the plan. Everyday i'll try to train something.
Either basketball or track. Well. I'll be studying also la.
But then. WOW! look what had to happen!
I SPRAINED my ankle. This really sucks man.
Now I can't really do any sports at all.
I can go out though (thank God).
Oh! another thing is that my mum has officially LEFT!
She's going overseas to work for like 3 months.
MAN thats really long. Seriously.
Considering i'm a mummy's boy (and proud of it).
I think i'm really going to suffer.
Oh well. At least i'll learn to live by myself.
Ok this also means more freedom?? =)
K man! thats about it. Cya around peeps!
If you see me limping around anywhere pls help me =)

No comments: