Wednesday, March 29, 2006

So much...heh

Listening to : From the inside out - Hillsongs United
_
So it seems that there was a change in the timetable!
YEAH!! I was like. WOOHOO!! We all expected a 2-3 timetable.
Then we realised, oh my goodness. We end at 5 on 3 days now. -.-
Its like earliest 4 and average 4 also. How bad can that be man. AHHH!
_
Ok enough of that. Well on tuesday we had our very first OFFICIAL class outing.
After school we went to Long John. Due to the perfectly messed up timetable.
We reached PS at 4-5. How bad can that get!?!?
By the time we watched a movie. It'll be totally late lur.
ANyway a few of them went home cause of the immensely tiring mass PE.
Btw. Mass PE seriously sucks. Its like the worst ever la.
Anyway other than that, we went to watch V for Vendetta.
Which is PHENOMENAL. If you're philosophical or very history.
YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!.
After that we went home. Daniel stayed overnight la.
We did PW, and like not too bad ba. The ideas we came up with were rather good.
Looks like 2 heads are always better than one.
_
SO today was real tiring cause of CCA.
Though I didn't go for track (cause its at turf city)
I went for fitness club. GYM!
It was shiok la. I kinda messed my legs up.
And now they're super strained. HAHA!
OK other than that I ran 5 km la. But overall ok la.
I'm guessing the sprinters in turf city ran about there also, just that its super far la!
Well I just realised ALOT of my good friends are in fecning la.
Lemme see. There're maris ppl there. Jerrel, Dominic, Kun Xing, Julius.
Then class ppl. Ferline and Wendy.
And the good friends Joanne, Charlene and Sam.
i super didn't know it was TAT popular man. Anyway i'm still not giving any thought of joining.
_
Ok anyway think i gtg man. My bath is calling me, then books, then my bed.
Man it really seems as though my life is rather monotonous man.
NVM! there's always GOD to spice everything up. WAHAHA!

No comments: