Thursday, March 02, 2006

Injury prone/Top 5

Ok i'm injury prone.
EVerytime i play soccer, i injure something.
Last time i injured my thumb.
Now my ass/waist. Can't even walk properly la.
Ok, i guess it'll like heal by 2moro night?
So ya tomorrow is gonna be our LAST day. heh.
Really sad la actually. Ok so for the fun of it.
Here are the 5 'High' times in CJC. in no order of merit.
1)Orientation 1. Ok officially it really got all of us high la. I mean we had THE finale night and THE most happening IG and class la.
2)CNY. I seriously thought CNY in CJC was really cool. Not just the celebration but the people. Everyone was so hyped up and like they even came my house la.
3)Mass ponning/Track training/History lessons. Ok all are like about the same. But they're all really fun la.
4)Suanings in class/all the fun/many outings we had. haha! this is like one of the highlights in CJC la. I mean we really have fun talking and suaning people in class.
5)EVerything. Ok i really mean it. Everything in CJC makes me smile la. Haha! I mean its SUPER fun man.
Next!!! Not really top 5 but the groups of people who made my day la.
Once again in no order of merit.
1) 1T09. I mean seriously they rocked my socks la. There're like soft spoken people, people who can't stop talking. Extremely smart people, not so smart people. Hopeless case people and people with a bright future ahead. I mean they're just cool man. I have never expected class to be as fun!!! Darien, Shi Jie, Bob, Daniel-the 4 heavenly kings.Jeremy-Dear HTC. Tiru and welson - the 2 ponners. Ivan C-the sleepy one. Ivan R-the sick one. Deon-the xiao mei mei. Isabelle-choir girl. Boon Chong-the random one. Tommy-bridge bridge bridge. Jovi-erm...no comments. Lastly charlene-China Girl. Not forgetting our Facils, Queen, Hwee Ying and Jared!!!
2) My IG1. These people like really opened me up in CJC la. There was like an RI kid, an ah beng look alike, a butch look alike. Well a few people of special mention. Jing Ming-my first and best friend in CJC(still is). He really made me relaxed and helped me alot on CJC man! Kenneth-RI swimmer. Jessica-traumatic kid.Victoria-enthu canoeist.Bern-extra-extrovert. Melanie-the paranakan. Jonathan-the hitler guy. Si Kai-the huge fella. Daniel and Darien both in class already. Oh! and facils Simone and Joshua. They're all phenomenal la! Ok sorry if i left your name out k.
3)CJC trackers. They made me realise how i could push beyond my humanly possible limits. To excel and run to pace, similar to life. A few people of mention. Jackie-the champion. Terence-the guy who pulled me in, ironiclly u weren't able to get it. Its ok! U can do well in wherever u go! Ren fu-my fellow sprinter/pacer. Lin Ze-flower partner. Ashley-remember ur orange shoes. Feline-Super enthu. Joanne-Another malay. Shi min-another champ. Sing Ying-Joanna look alike. Angie-always an inspiration to all of us. Yoon Sum-Dim sum.
4)Other peeps. Heh ok strangers who eventually became rather good friends by various ways and means which made CJC happening! 1T05 Samantha-my muse/inspiration. 1T05 Charlene-ANother random person. Audrey-fitness club go-er. Christian-FUnny Chap! Winson-drug addict. Sandra-the Bai Ka.
Yup so these are the people who make CJC, CJC.
I'll miss many of you all....

No comments: