Sunday, March 26, 2006

time is of the essence

Listening to : Only One -Yellowcard
_
Some passing thoughts.
I realised. Not that I have track as my cca and considering my current timetable.
I have maximum 17 hours to study a week.
taking that i spend 2 hours a day resting after school. And I sleep at 1 daily.
I can't even hit the quota of 20 hours a week.
I have NO MORE afternoons left.
My official free life starts only after 7.
Which is Very sad in fact.
I have yet to factor in Council and Parade of School coming up.
Which is really going to take up ALOT of time.
Please fix the timetable. Please Please.
_
Ok some other random things la.
Since we're talking about time.
I was checking out my com stuff.
And bumped into a few old pics.
Which i thought was really cool.
SO just for the fun of it. I'll just post em up to bring back memories. Heh.

Ok the bear died beside me. This was In NUS. WAHAThis was when my Bro WON the preaching challenge. Don't we look alike?The class which pissed every teacher off but was like the best ever. 4FThere was a time we called each other 'brothers'. Miss those times man. COME BACK!!!HONG KONG DIM SUM!!! ok those were phenomenal. Notice my mum.This was during Live recording. We really took time to dress up. Not too bad eh.Ok this was after O's and i think its the nicest pict of us. Well like we'll still be great friends. SJ MAGGOT!! ok relax peeps. We're just really good friends. heh.Movie days. Notice i'm burnt. WAHA

my team 10E where I learnt so much.It was indeed a great time serving and ushering with you all.

Thats it for all the pics and stuff last year and b4. CYA!

No comments: