Friday, March 17, 2006

IMS syndrome...

Listening to : Oasis - Little By Little

It's Friday!! Ok school is going to start.
Frankly this is like the first time i'm actually looking forward to school.
For some reason this holiday was a real bore.
Maybe because I didn't really have anything to do.
Oh well. This is it for relax period though.
After this is serious serious mugging.
Think i'll just blow up from mugging man.
Well yesterday me aud and darien went to eat prata outside chomp chomp.
After that we went to Ice Cube. Which is like an ice-cream place.
Oh my goodness. You'll just melt at that taste! WAHA!
I mean it was like PHENOMENAL!!!
Ok fine...I'm suffering from this IMS syndrome.
I'm like....ahhhh!!!!
Anyway today I'm just going to sit and slack.
yes I'm going to stone the WHOLE day away.
i'm going to reject ALL going out offers.
I'm plain lazy.

No comments: