Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Reality....

Ok well the IG on the whole is improving. Yeah happy for that!

But like. Wasn't IG1 in orientation 1 totally better??

I just can't seem to REALLY bond with them.

I haven't made a fantastic friend like JM.

They're all really quiet and I just can't seem to talk well.

Ok maybe its just me.

Other groups are like having a swell time and having IG outings etc.

The day we have one. I'll laugh.

Ok i'm exaggerating a little.

It is still ok i guess. I mean other ppl are HATING it la.

At least mine is kinda cool.

Anyway Its really kind of tiring.

School is about to start. OK. REAL school is about to start soon.

Think i'll really have to SERIOUSLY mug soon.

Life ain't that easy man.

Frankly i'm happy i made it in to JC in 1st 3 months.

If not it'll be SUPER tough to adjust la.

I miss IG1. I miss T9. Ok 2moro we're going back to our classes.

I think i'll really make the most out of it.
I'm really going to make sure 2nd intake ppl ENJOY the IG.

They better do man.

No comments: