Sunday, March 05, 2006

The end of the begining

Thats it. The last day of 1st intake is finally over.
It was the wildest day possible i guess.
Half of all J1 were all ponning lessons and stuff.
Well i guess thats they way to end it off.
Spend time stoning with those that are gonna leave.
Well yeah I'm staying in CJC. Many are la.
A few are leaving. However, they will NEVER be forgotten.
Ok i think one person i'll REALLY miss will be Jing Ming.
He's like a great person la.
when he first came in. I thought he was a pure ah beng.
Long fringe, plaster on nose. He seemed so much like one.
But I was SO wrong. He's like a great person.
He comforted me when like things went wrong.
I can't believe he's leaving man. He's like the first and best friend EVER in CJC.
I won't ever forget u JM. AHHH!

Well yeah man. We'll really remain frenz forever........

Ok! if you're wondering why I aint saying anything about my class. It's cause like everyone is staying la. We may be diff class but oh well. Heh. I guess 1T09 will always remain together. It was seriously fun while it lasted. =)

No comments: