Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dream...

Listening to : Keeping te dream alive - Freiheit

Its a SUNDAY morning! Rise and SHINE!!
Right ok well today is gonna be a rather up up day!
Like gonna have CG later then after that gotta head to expo.
I'm in SPELLING BEE!!! How cool is that man!
Ok Frankly I thought how tough could it get?
I mean its just spelling? Right...lets see if u ever heard of the words.
zucchini? stalwart? succinct? ragamuffin?
Right. I don't even know what they mean!
SO like theres 500 of these words. Man theres gonna be a lotta work to do!
Ok anyway like I'm gonna be serious on the DNS thing now man.
If not i'll just screw up then oh man...
ANYWAY!!! school is going to start tomorrow as well.
Now i'm like "wow thats fast".
Maybe cause my ankle is not 100% yet.
I can walk but i ain't superman yet...AHHH!!!

No comments: