Saturday, March 18, 2006

Gundam Addict

Listening to : Doing that thing you do - The wonders

Ok now I've a huge problem.
I'm now addicted to the anime gundam seed destiny.
Ok fine it started when i downloaded the 1st 2 episodes one night.
Oh MY GOODNESS!!! It was SO cool. I had to download more!
So like on friday I downloaded 8 episodes and watched all of em.
Thats like 20x8 min of my life gone due to anime.
But its like REALLY nice. Think i'll continue downloading till my com no more space.
Ok anyway I just came back from service.
Ok having a bandaged leg kinda sucks.
You so wanna run around ushering with everyone.
but u cant. U're sitting at recruitment booth.
AHHH!! Ok but service was kinda cool. 2 new friends got saved =)
OH! like i've recovered from IMS.
Not because i've gotten over it.
But cause the medicine came just on time la.
if not i'll just die man.
WAHAHAHAAHA!!!!
Now i'm trying to be on a DNS mentality. =)

No comments: