Monday, March 20, 2006

Bad Day??? heh...

Listening to : Bad Day - Daniel Powter.
Ok well today was a rather bad day.
Surprised??
COnsidering I was actually ENTHU about going school lur...
Anyway like it was the first day and seriously...
It just wasn't a Fantastic Day for me la.
Was actually like down along the day.
I'm really just going to forget about it.
It's too troublesome, and I really ain't able to focus.
I guess its time to MOVE ON!
_
Not only that like our whole timetable is screwed up.
The earliest time we can go home is like 4 la.
Its actually really stupid.
Like on friday our lessons actually start at 11.
but we gotta be in school by 735.
Like. WATS WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM!!!!
_
Ok like to make my mood feel worst.
I overslept on the bus while going home.
And like i missed my stop like 3 stops...
SO i walked 3 bus stops.
How bad can it get!!!! AHHH!!!
_
On a brighter side. I seriously think our class totally rocks la.
I mean i think this is the only class which is able to crap so much.
Oh well. Its fun la.
Oh and like our tutors are super cool la. WIth the exception of physics.
Cuase we haven't seen him yet.
But like even our chinese tutor is cool.
She actually makes chinese interesting. Heh.
_
Anyway like I'm really going to be positive about school nowadays.
CJC. CJC. CJC.
AHHH!!!
Will DNS be a success???

No comments: