Wednesday, March 22, 2006

2 years ain't easy at this pace.

Listening to : Everywhere - Michelle Branch.

So it seems that 2 years in jc wasn't TAT tough in 1st term eh.
Well apparently, we were all REALLY wrong.
School ends REAL late. And like my earliest day is 4.
And like most days we have 1 break only.
Its really tiring la. But oh well. I guess i gotta adapt.
_
So for CCA. Its decided. I'm gonna stay in track.
And gonna attempt to run for council.
See if i'll get in.
Oh I'm the welfare guy in class also.
So like all the birthdays and outings are all by me lur.
Its gonna be super happening. I hope. Heh.
Well track is also picking up its pace.
I ran 10x100m. It seemed ok at first.
Then the last few were really unbelievably tiring.
_
Oh well. Now i think the only thing i wanna do is study.
I was speaking to a j2 trackers who takes S paper phy.
And like from they way he says it.
It isn't gonna be easy, but its really good.
SO!!! MUG MUG MUG!!!!

No comments: