Monday, December 14, 2009

untied

Listening to : Haven't met you yet - Michael Buble

I enjoy every moment of this season.
Of love, of happiness.
However, it makes me question the value of it all.
The reason for the season is indeed obvious. Of which, I thoroughly enjoy.
But I hate it when I'm caught too much in the rut and always veering off the obvious course.
To really bask and enjoy this time.
The christmas which I really enjoyed was one many years ago.
With just 2 of us and candles.
I love that. It makes all things seem worth it.

The season of giving?
What more can you possibly give than your love, your life.
To the total fulfillment of anothers goals and passion.
It'll be more than satisfying to achieve it.
Don't get me wrong, presents are wonderful and all.
But don't look at the gift, but the giver.

Somehow, this year, the season just seems shallow.
I don't know why.
Maybe it's really just me pondering a little too much for my own benefits.
I just can't wait for a time to really enjoy the company that I have.

I may be hard to love, But I hope you still do.

No comments: