Sunday, December 06, 2009

I believe I believe

Listening to : Fix you - Coldplay

The best messages, the best speeches I ever like to hear.
Are those which inspire you to do the impossible.
No, not the difficult but the things which are said CANNOT be done.
Sounds very far fetched? But there are so many promises in the Word that it can be done.
Impossible was something that someone has set in your mindset.
Yeah, certain laws were put into place to really control the limitations of humans.
However, if you really believe you can do it. I'm sure one day you can.
This was the case for the wright brothers.
As the same for many other scientist before that.

It only takes one person to encourage and to believe in you to make it all seem worthwhile.
Doing the impossible is no easy feat.
As the word already says, it's literally impossible.
Overcoming all odds against you and rising up to the occasion.
It takes courage and some guts to take on the challenge.
I love it when people go up on stage to say that they have pretty much done the impossible.
At the same time, I hate it when people do put me down.
When people do say that whatever I am doing cannot be accomplished.
For I know that it can be done.
At times, that person putting me down may very well be myself.
Which is very hypocritical if you think about it.
However, that is human nature. But then again, this is a mindset drilled in our brains to limit our potentials.

Impossible is merely a word.
It's a real limitation placed in our minds to hinder us from doing the things which will amaze, inspire, create, motivate, love.
Imagine, breaking the record for Usain Bolt.
Was it impossible? Yes it is, because it has never been done before.
However, that's what I like about REAL athletes.
Impossible is not in their dictionary.
They always believe, always trust in their talents and guidance.
Though it is fact that they are not as strong, not as fast as others.
They still relentlessly keep trying over and over again cause they think that it can be done.
That in one way or another, they can break their bodily limitations and achieve what was called impossible for some others.
If everyone believed in this word called impossible.
Then nobody would take part in races.
But it's when you shed that screen of mentality.
It's when you take that first breathe into believing and forgoing human thoughts.
That's when you achieve it.

Through you I can do everything. I can do all things.
Nothing is impossible.

This is one of my favorite songs as of now.
Really inspiring people to take the step out into the unknown, the unpredictable.
Everyone should aspire to do one thing impossible in their lives.
Cause that's one thing I will definitely be a strong advocate of.
I'll be behind the stands of the believers and not the doubters.
No matter how far fetched it may be, I'll believe with them.
Because there were those whom were behind me when it was said it was impossible.
They pulled me up when I was struggling, they laughed with me when I did succeed.
Through the times, in the tracks, in the ministry, in the library.
All of these places.

Right now, it's all about taking who you are and going all out for it.
It takes time, it takes alot of effort.
It takes even more failures for you to eventually reach it.
To succeed in it, it's simple.
You need 1% Inspiration, 99% Perspiration.
But also, you need 101% heart.
For the screams of joy at the end line as you kneel down with hands lifted high is definitely a euphoric feeling which can never be replaced with another.

Tomorrow will be a day when I will break this.
I will achieve.
Then with hands lifted high, I will thanks God.

No comments: