Thursday, December 10, 2009

Nothing to lose this time round.

Listening to : Nothing at all - Alicia Keys
The sky is clear blue today.
Something which I haven't noticed in a while.
Other than the fact that it was blazing hot.
I enjoy the clear sky. It makes life seem all the more clear.

People really need to be contented with the simplicities of life.

Something which I honestly treasure and embrace.

I don't need fancy houses, huge cars, many friends, large attention.
Yeah, though at times, I may dress or speak like I attract alot of it.

I don't exactly need it.
I guess it may be the change in the mood of the season.
Right now, it could be one of solitude.


Funny how it seems that the grass is really always greener on the other side.

The pastures nowadays are filled with people and marge company.

But this is the time when I may actually want to be alone.

Or maybe with one or two friends.

Yeah, its the spirit of Christmas to be with a family and all.

But, sometimes I just want to be with the people whom I really treasure.

I realized that when someone gives the excuse of others being exclusive and being neglected, they very often easily get hurt.
It is very natural. But to succumb to it is bad. To dwell on it is worst. To act on it is just terrible.
I guess that's why I hate being part of like a "group".
To deal with all these redundancies and wasting all the energy to fix them all up.

True that these trials do give more and more opportunities to grow.

But, sometimes, I just don't want to get involved in these things.


Maybe cause I never really have been in a long time.
I can't say that I know how people feel and that I can sympathize withe those feeling rejected.
No I can't. Cause I never have been.

Perhaps that's why I ain't in such situations.

Maybe that's why I'm afraid of it.

At the same time, it is me not living up my destiny at times.

I hold on to those whom I can lay my life down for.

Whether they will do the same is another question.

But at least I'm sure of them.
Which makes me wonder why I left to begin with.


It may have been sweeter.

No comments: