Tuesday, December 22, 2009

time

Listening to : Bright Lights - Placebo

The year is really inching to an end.
Day by day. It makes 2009 a whole lot more meaningful.
I tend to have a small flashback to the past everytime I start blogging this season.
Hopefully things which I recall are those which are good and memorable.
The way this year is ending is alot better than others.
Of which, I really like.
I look back at the goals in which I want to fulfill at the start of the year.
I'm rather pleased everytime I look at it.

Alot of it have been accomplished and finished.
I took up 2 courses in the year.
Managed to finish my Marathon.
In the process of getting one saved.
Loving shiming a whole lot more.
Doing so much more in ministry.
Connect group growing.
Learning and loving God so much more.

No comments: