Sunday, December 20, 2009

2

Listening to : Down - Jay Sean

The date draws nearer.
Part of me wants more time to make more preparations.
Another just wants it over and done with.
Since when was this ever a period to be busy and get down to thinking.
But guess this is the unselfish thing to do.
Sometimes the flesh may just overcome at times. Giving thoughts of laziness.
On the other hand, the year really is ending. I didn't exactly wish to blog much.
Here's part 2 of my soundtracks of 2009.

Falling for you - Colbie Cailat
Somehow the part which makes me think too much about relationships? But eventually always ending up happy and all.
Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada
What else but the beat which fuels the fun times. Both in FSS and in the nights! :)
Don't Forget - Demi Lovato
Reminds me of how things can really be as simple and being happy is easy.
Spaceman - The Killers
The times when science just excites me and I just bought my Einstein book!
Built to Last - Melee
Haven't heard a more meaningful song in a long time. Especially during NS.
Smile - Uncle Kracker
The time when I was rather down and disappointed. but realized that there're people to cheer me up. And true enough, things always turn out for the better!
She's my Winona - Fallout Boy
Back in the squadron when I really got it hard. I used to say, Hail all GLORY!
Here we go again - Demi Lovato
When it was rather tough in the mornings, this will keep me up and running!
Pork and Beans - Weezer
A particular movie, can't remember. but I clearly remember the essence of it. That I live my life how I want it, and nobody can stop me!
Ignorance - Paramore
The BEST from them and I have to admit, rather stuck on this song cause of the beat.
Because of you - CHC
During the 20th anniversary. It was epic, when the videos were played, the people who came. I was just overwhelmed. I slept only 2 hours but it was enough. Watching how we have all grown.
Party in the USA - Miley Cirus
What else? LA TRIP!
Future Love - Kristinia Debarge
When I got my license, a favourite when I'm driving around!
Watcha Say - Jason Derulo
The very first fusion and I have to admit, a good one!
Outta Control - Pitbull
The very first wednesday night in a very long time. YUP!
Talk You Down - The Script
The days in PAR Centre. I really miss those days
You belong to me - Taylor Swift
I like it when Shiming Sings it to me!
False Pretense - Red Jump Suit Apparatus
The hardcore training days when I watched Never Back Down and feels all so pumped up!

Alright, those are the songs of the year! This is the Soundtrack I have used to get by 2009!

No comments: