Tuesday, December 29, 2009

iron man v2

Listening to : Daylight - Kelly Rowland

I hate it when it comes to a point when I have to grow up.
Sadly, I don't want to. I'm glad that I'll always try to be very young at heart.
Through many things, sports and games and friends and all.
I don't wanna grow old too fast.
It may seem really really naive.
But I don't want to come to a place where by I start thinking more than necessary.
When I have to really care much about my livelihood.
When I have to actually lose my energy.
It just hit me only today actually.

I'm turning 21 next year.
In fact, I'm quite sad and happy that I'm doing so.
To be this carefree and happy is honestly quite a rare sight I must say.
Either way, I doubt I'll be thinking like an adult anytime soon.

So the new year is in just a matter of 2 days away.
I'm quite excited for it actually.
When the things that really matter present itself in front of you, you have to make those right choices. Especially in these days when life gets so so busy.
Sadly, I've yet to think of my resolutions for the new year...

One thing I know for sure.
I'm gonna make sure that I start this year right.
With strength, prayer and wisdom.
Cause now that I have an Iron Man in front of me every time I look at my computer.
It reminds me of a very simple fact.
That one day, I'll be making the impossible, possible.

No comments: