Friday, January 01, 2010

Next Chapter

Listening to : Built to Last - Melee

The time has finally come.
It's finally 2010! A new decade, a new beginning!
Believe it or not, 2009 is already over, it was literally so yesterday.
It ended with a real blast and I have to admit that I wouldn't want to have it any other way.
Every time I do think back of 2009. I'm really glad.
I'm really happy.
Before I go on to the hopes and resolutions for the new year...
I really wanna look back at the year of 2009. Few significant things have happened.
Of which, I really want to share.
Just to sprout out a few...
LOUD Camp, 3 years anniversary, PLAB Squadron, Frisbee.
I'm just really happy that they all have happened.

However, I will not forget the most important few issues.
That is, to really thank those whom have made a great deal of impact in my life.
I'm not used to doing this...
But I guess I should really give thanks for those around me.
In no order of Merit.

Life has been hard this year, I can and never will understand, but I am willing to standby you. No matter how I feel at a certain point, though I really can't understand you sometimes, I will always Love you, my Brother, Wayne.

I took quite a fair bit of effort to get you in, but looking at where you are now today really brings me smiles. I just hope that you'll be as strong as ever. You're so much of an inspiration to me. Kim Yip

The many days and not forgetting early mornings spent under the sun hucking to each other while it's just the both of us. You fulfill the passion in me, Erwin, Ronald

Just when I thought that NS was really bad and boring, you 2 came in to brighten up my days in talkdown as well as office. Kelvin and Wei Lun

Though really crude, but always teaching me the ways to conduct myself as an officer but also as an individual, for the knowledge that all of you have imparted to me. F4, Adrian.

You gave me an opportunity that anyone will dream of. Giving me a second chance at this, I will totally not regret my decision to do so. Jeff and Baoling.

You were the buddy I always wanted. Too bad you came in slightly late. But you continue to be that laughter and monopoly buddy to me. I really enjoy it. Loving you deep deep. Yi Xiang.

I will never know what runs through your mind. But I'm always inspired by the ever lasting conflict between spirit and soul. Of which, you come out victorious always, Jian Hao.

Cause being born in 1989 will never be as fun without you guys, and for believing that I can really accomplish some of the most ridiculous things in my life, Wei Lin, Justine, Yu Lin.

Though the contact is much less and very short, I'm always glad to be surprised by your constant calls to whine and gifts you give, Tan Sijia.

Though you can be very very retarded, you always come through when it needs to be serious, and always there for me though I always ain't, Alvan, David.

Your resolve to be with us has never been so evident. Cause you always remind me what it means for real fellowship to happen. For the smallest tasks comes at sacrifice, Bing Liang, Thinh.

No, you are never forgotten. Cause both of you will be a huge part in my life. Cause we shared a great deal of pain together, that forges something I will never forget. Feline and XY.

The troubles and secrets shared will never be told, for making my suppers all the more exclusive and lifting me up, making me feel needed. Sean and Yong Chao.

You are a brother to me and always will be. Forget about all that has happened and ignoring the outcome, I'm glad that I've been with you this year, I can thank God for that. Derrick.

My Wingman, The anchor for many things in my life. I couldn't make it through this year without you, seriously. When things went rough, you really roughed it up with me. Thank you so so much, Mark.

You guys were the family in which one could only dream of. When things went rough, we would all hustle it out together. When I had my burdens, many would come to my distress. But not just tough times, when I rejoiced, everyone else did. Thanks for a great year E406.

My best friend, my advisor, my baby, my Supergirl. If I could only have one person in my life, it would be you. You've seen me through everything in my life this year. Hasn't been the easiest of years for us, but I'm really glad that we came out stronger from it. This is real to me, and this is definitely good. You believe in me when nobody else did, you trusted me when nobody dared to. Cause when no one though I could do the impossible, you told me to make it happen. Cause I love you from the bottom of my heart, thanks for a 2009. Shiming.

Lastly, the greatest of all, Thank you Jesus for everything that has happened in 2009. I'm so happy that it has all happened. I wouldn't have had it any other way. You've made my dreams come through, given me new dreams, allowed me to do what I cannot do. Given me hope and Faith when I had none. Told me to let go when I was holding back. For answering so many of my prayers. For helping me grow this year. For loving me. Thank you so much, so so much God.

2009 was phenomenal. I don't know how 2010 will be better, but I know it will. Cause whatever it is, we're all built to last.

No comments: