Tuesday, January 19, 2010

53A

Listening to : Hate that I love you - Rihanna

Yes! So the surprise wasn't exactly a a success. But I'm sure everything else went according to plan. The whole party went out without much of a hiccup.
Quite pleased with the turn out which was just nice.
Turning 21 isn't a big thing for me honestly, But I'm sure it is for her.
For those whom shared her life with her.
This is all worth it. I'm sure it's the first time there is a gathering of all her friends.
I'm sure the surprise of 53A was unbelievable as well.
Hey man, who can say that 53A personally came for their birthday??
Anyway, I really appreciate her with everything.
All the effort was worth it for sure.
I love her and this is for everything that she has done not just for me, but for everyone.
Happy birthday Baby. I'm sure you'll go so much further than where you are now.

Now that the party is over. I do have some more breathing space.
But now I finally realized, I'm going to the states in a weeks time. Wow.
I'm quite excited for it.
On the other hand, I'm really going to miss my baby.

I haven't done much reflection the past few days.
Was too busy. So can't talk much about that.
However, one thing which really picked me up was a movie quite a while back.
Invictus.
When one man can and will change the World.
I'm always surprised at how such magic can happen.
It makes me wonder to myself.
What am I really doing with my life right now? Is there any sense in what I'm doing.
Yeah, I don't want to be caught in the rat race. Cause I know that when I do so, I'll be too distracted to really do any good at all.
Probably the only thing which is keeping me from entering that phase is my laziness.
Which isn't very good as well.
Am I really going to change the World? Can I even do it?
It's quite a far fetched ideal if you ask me.

I've heard of people getting married, pastoring a church at the age of 25.
I'm 21 this year going university.
Perhaps I'm already caught in this sad race for money and fame.
Being too fixated in my grades that I don't even consider the better opportunities or rather more called opportunities.
It wasn't as easy getting those grades. Sometimes I think it's more of a curse than a blessing.
Distracting me from the path which I really should be going for.
Everything has it yes and no's. Good and bads.
I just need the courage to choose it. Thats all.

Anyway, that aside. I'm really glad to see Shiming smile.
People all say that my life revolves around her.
Neglecting and not caring about friends and important ones.
Yeah, I apologize for that ever happening. But sorry I won't change a thing.
Cause she's really the reason why I can keep going at times.
Yes, God plays a huge role. Everything I do is really paved for him.
But the motivation may really be her.
The motivation is Love, inspiration is anointing.
Who says UM doesn't teach you spirituality hur.

On a side note, I'm excited. Cause the building is secure.
The plan is concrete, the site is declared.
I want to be a big part in this.

No comments: