Saturday, November 01, 2008

Stay out

Listening to : I believe in a thing called love - The Darkness

If you thought that possibly, just possibly, you'll get bored of staying out. Like don't need to stay in camp overnight. THINK TWICE!
This whole week i only stayed in for one night. Honestly, this week is the BEST week of my whole NS life. It really is. It really just refreshed everything.
I was able to stay out everyday, so everynight was really full of something.
Tuesday met up with sean and mark for prata. But was stay in camp.
Then Wednesday had EOC dinner and stay out, so went to play a little bit after dinner. Heh, was really a hell of a time.
Then thursday night went to meet sm and cause stay out, went to timbre with Mark and GOODFELLAS were playing! Awesome!
Though i think i'm really running low on fuel in terms of sleeping. I've never had so much fun in quite a long time. Then today was the halloween party.
WOW! I'm blown away by it. If this could happen everyweek, i'll sign on.

Anyway, some sad news, VAMSEE IS GONE! He's our indian transfer student for our aerodrome course. Honestly, i never really got to know him till the end.
He was a really genuine and nice man. I'm so honoured to have met him.
He said something towards the end of the dinner which really really touched my heart. he said that " I think its an art for you Singaporeans but You all were able to make me forget my home". I was honestly touched by that.
Wasn't expecting that at all. However, i'm sure we may not miss him now, but soon we will. We taught him so much i think he's one of us now.
Not only that, the officers on course are gone. They're like one of the best people around. They made the whole Aerodrome course bearable. They made the whole NS idea fun with so many activities.
They're really nice people and i will do all i can never to lose contact.

Other than that, time for me to sleep.
Tired, going to RS tomorrow i think. HAHA!

No comments: