Wednesday, November 05, 2008

gets better

Listening to : Dark Blue - Jacks Mannequin

I do wonder at times. how good can this get?
Life now is too good to be true. Last week was honestly great and I loved it.
Now this week is feeling BETTER! Haha! Yesterday stay out and today off at 2??
This feels like the life. Honestly. However, i'm afriad of joint term.
Yes its the time when i will DIE. Badly. VERY BADLY!
Other than that, I think i'll be quite satisfied with where i am now.
Also, there has been hints i'm going to PLAB. WOOOO!!!!
OH OH OH YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
I have always told everyone, i can endure ANYTHING you throw at me.
I JUST WANNA GO HOME AT THE END OF THE DAY!
So for PLAB, thats the case!
So i'm honestly looking forward to commissioning.
However, in two weeks....
" We come from OCS, we are the very best, living with dignity and pride..."
I hope i survive. haha! Loving it every one bit!

No comments: