Tuesday, November 11, 2008

viva

Listening to : Coldplay

I am a coldplay fan. Yes i am. First it was yellow. then fix you. now viva la vida.
It isn't normal for me to be stuck on a song for so long.
Normally its just like 2 to 3 weeks before i get over it.
However, every every EVERY coldplay song, i'll take it for 3 months minimum.
For one, between muse and coldplay. Its coldplay man.
This is random i know. But i spent like an hour plus watching coldplay performances online. So yes i am a fanatic.
Who goes up there and sings a song in such perfect form.
Who swings a bright ball when its reaching the climax and EVERYONE goes mad. I really think they are really great performers.
Next time they come, i'm going to their concert. For SURE!
I know many people will follow me for such a concert.
it isn't simply emo, its awesome.
I mean, who sings "when you try your best and don't succeed" in such awesome tune. Oh gosh. OK! Enough rattling on Coldplay

So its not the integrated term. I'm supposed to be in soon.
So its rather sian. However, its all coming to an end.
It really is, I'm both excited and scared for it.
I know we'll suffer big time in joint term. But who cares. I'm up for it.
Camp life is getting by alright.
All that i want to do now, is to really get my gold bar.
AHHH!!! Coldplay craze. Indulge me in this one post.

No comments: