Saturday, November 29, 2008

3 hell weeks!!

Listening to : Just Stand up

I thought that life in joint term couldn't be THAT difficult. I mean seriously!!!
How hard can 3 weeks of marching be.
Well, the week wasn't just physically tiring but also rather saddening.
The fact that we're SO far from home!! It really sucks!
Though we had 2 nights out!!!
I didn't go out at all. no point at all i guess.
However, the only thing which i thought was really useful was actually running.
Despite the extreme strain on the muscles and yes the rush of blood to the head.
It really feels like school again. HAHA!
Yes it does! I actually love it. Also pushing others to do it also.
It all kinda makes sense. I just hoped we had started a little earlier, it would have had amazing effects. As of now, we still are fighting.
A 10 x 400 race. Ain't easy at all!!!
Well, wish me all the best for the next 2 weeks!!!
Then commission loh!!!
However, after that, what next? I mean, i never really really thought about it.
Part of me honestly wants to be that playful boy. Another ones to be good.
Hmmm, somehow i know i'll drift towards the bad boy then after good boy.
Yup. thats me! WOOHOO!!!

No comments: