Monday, November 03, 2008

colour

Listening to : With or without you - U2

Well, due to the many comments about well, the colour of the text, i've decided to change it.
Well, its the start of arise and build. I'm at home, resting up and recovering from flu.
However, couldn't really help but to go down to the morning prayer meeting.
Wow, i was blown away by it, i really think that if i were to go everyday, i'll be so much happier.
Too bad i'm in NS and all. Oh well, next time i hope they start this again.
Today was rather UNEVVENTFUL. However, i'm quite happy leading a rather simple life kinda thing. I dunno why myself.
Like with just shiming studying at my house and me watching vcds and sleeping. I guess with shiming watching me blog, its funny.
SO YES! I will stop now. BACK TO CAMP TOMORROW!!!
Joint term in 3 weeks. WOOOO!!

No comments: