Sunday, November 16, 2008

The world in your hands

Listening to : CCC

So it seems tha this whole week was more eventful than i thought it would be.
Meeting up with juniors feels great. Maybe it makes me feel like I'm young in school days again. Or maybe cause i really love hanging out with them.
A few friends to me are really important. The whole bunch of them are to me.
So thank god for them and hope they all do well for their exams and all.

However, the most impactful thing would really be the coming Asia Conference.
I'm really sad i can't go for alot of them.
However, i really can't wait to go for those that I can.
This will really change the entire Asia and most importantly the lives of my family. When the miracle occurs, when it actually happens for ging ging, the family will come to believe, then the entire household will be saved.
The entire household of the Choong. I really want that to come to past.
Little can describe how much I want to attend this.
To really impact the culture and be a person of good ethics based on my Faith.

The recent Hitler trial actually raised up many questions which were not answered. Or rather, too grey to be answered.
One of them was the seperation of Morals and leadership.
Also, can morals really be clearly defined?
It isn't as simple as how I put it " Would you kill your grandparents if ordered".
Though its a really good point, and i'm honestly shocked how I managed to say it out. However, it really is too general a statement.
However, to me personally, what determines moral or not, it isn't simply about whether its right or wrong. However, whether something God would call me to do.
I gotta admit, as flakey as it sounds. It really is true.
It doesn't cross my mind often but when really button press i gotta do something i dun wanna do. I'm really going to fall back to that.
Now this Asia conference will help to determine all this.
How we live our lives out for the good of the people and God.
It'll be a time when i think i'll be refreshed. Yes it is. and i believe so.

No comments: