Saturday, November 15, 2008

Make me laugh

Listening to : Hate that I Love you so - Rihanna

So it seems that it is indeed our last week in air force school.
Its been rather eventful actually. hmmm.
Ok maybe not, rather UNeventful. Cause of the CAF interaction and all.
So its alot alot of work.
However, it was interesting when he brought up 2 points of the whole dialogue.

When he said that the culture in Singapore and USA is really different.
If nobody calls you shit-hot in the US, means you're really Dog-shit.
However, If nobody calls you Dog-shit in Singapore, means you're really Shit-hot.
Well, If you get the entire statement, i really find it very very true.
Why are we living in such a sad sad culture.
Where the whole country revolves around punishment, scolding and mere fear.
Not to say it ain't good, don't get me wrong. Its brought us this far and its awesome. However, it really is demoralising for one to constantly be scolded.
If thats what it takes to be the best, i rather not.

Another point he raised was that, in the military or any real organisation,
Your closest person really is your buddy.
When button press, it really is the person beside you you're going to protect.
Also, Don't bother counting loose change and have simple little issues come between each other.
When it really all boils down, will you let the person beside you die cause he didn't pay you 50 cents? Its sad.
SO yes, friendships are important, that I know now.

Therefore!!!!! I have decided to really take all the time i have to give back.
To try to help others where i see possible. To really spend time with those I love.
Ultimately, its really each other we've got when the economy does fail.
Its them i'm protecting everytime I land an aircraft on that runway.

Also, the trial on Hitler went on reasonably well.
Though i lost, yes i know its embarassing. I think I proved the point.
I dunno, but i enjoyed it. I didn't like preparing but i liked just shooting someone down with words sometimes.
However, there were certain things which i said out and i really meant.
Things such as morality and leadership. They can't really be seperated can they?
Oh yes, lastly, i got Cert of Merit, don't ask me how cause i have NO IDEA!!
but either way....
PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!

No comments: