Wednesday, November 12, 2008

good bad and simply indulge

Listening to : Angel - Natasha Bedingfield

So maybe the whole system ain't that bad after all.
Yes i'm out of camp. AGAIN! This was rather unexpected. I mean, i thought yesterday was all i got. However, i'm surprised yet again.
So what did i just do? Relive the harsh times of JC days.
HAHA! Yes i did, i went to run. And its pouring like never before.
So yes, i was able to maintain. I'm surprised.
However, i'm one tired idiot now. Maybe i'll fall sick. Hmmm.
Should i fall sick? Ok, i make it sound like its my choice.
Anyway, its kinda sad, alvan is leaving for brunei. Hope he'll do alright over there. Also, We're leaving air force school really soon.
Just when i found out how to go home. (BTW, i took a bus)
Those wo know me well will pat me in the back and say good job.
HAHA! Can't wait for this weekend. I'm exhausted as hell. However, i just look forward to leaning my head on Shiming. AWWW.

No comments: